Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
rehoming 2 sugar gliders new jersey or virginia
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 09 2017
01:42:33 PM
i have 2 male sugar gliders both about 1 year old. they are very friendly and are bonded to each other i dont want them separated. i have cage food toys pouches and everything you need to give them a happy life. I'm moving and my apartment doesn't allow pets. I'm sad to part with them but i want to be sure they are going to a good home and will be taken care of.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 13 2017
10:32:07 PM
sandglis Starting Member 0 Posts
Hello,

We have been looking for a pair of sugar gliders so they wouldn't be lonley when they had to be in their little home. Unfortunately, a gentlemen we were conversing with turned out to be a little shady, to put it nicely.

As a family we have had many different animals. We have only taken animals in when we knew we could provide them with a "forever home". This included through the years; 4 dogs, 2 rats, 3 guinea pigs, fred the toad, funky water frogs, fish, and numerous hermit crabs (we learned one was a serial killer). My daughter is seventeen and would love to have a sugar glider pair to grow up with, (of course we are the backup).

Please tell us how far you are from the suburb of Philadelphia, along with any other important information.

Sincerely,
Sandie

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home