Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
rejected joey???
rejected joey???
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 09 2017
03:29:12 PM
Ok guys my joey is 7 days oop and I've noticed mom and dad leaving him in different places and sleeping in different pouch but when he made a peep one would run to him. Now today its been more and i saw her push him away actually almost fling him away when he wanted to nurse. I did step in twice today and feed him then they took him cleaned him up cuddled him now found him on bottom of cage cold and crying they didn't go to him at all. I've pulled him got him warm fed and potties tucked in my bra pouch seems content popping away. Should I just keep him so parents don't hurt him I'm really worried. My first joey and their first joey. I'm all for taking over I've got the time and patience (I did just hand raise a baby bird from 3 days old is now almost 2 months) so I know it's gonna be alot of work around the clock. Just want to do what's right for this little guy.
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 09 2017
04:20:04 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Be better off asking this in the abc group there are more long time breeders there or the breeding 1o1 group https://www.facebook.com/groups/breeding101/
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 09 2017
04:26:47 PM
stacywiemer Starting Member Visit stacywiemer's Photo Album 9 Posts
Thanks! I did find someone to help me thru it!
rejected joey???

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
rejected joey???