Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
New home for 2 male bonded gliders in TX (Can travel to LA and MS)
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 22 2017
01:23:12 AM
Hi there! I have two friendly male sugar glider named Chipper and Rocky in the Houston area looking for a good home. Both gliders are bonded to one another and would not like to separate them. They are very well taken care of and all supplies to take care of them are included: a large 3 story cage that can hold up to 4 gliders, cage cover, a small travel cage, bonding pouch, feeding dish, water bottle, wheel, banana pouch (gliders' favorite sleeping spot), coconut house (where they also sleep), hammock, warming rock, and several other cage accessories. There are local pet stores that will take them but I would break my heart if they were separated. I would like for them to go to a loving home I know will take good care of them. I am asking $500 for both gliders and all supplies to care for them. Sadly my new position requires me to travel internationally so I can no longer care for them like I have been. I am willing to travel to Louisiana or Mississippi if I can find a good home for them.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home