Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Recently took in a neutered male and female
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Mar 13 2017
08:48:19 AM
So my boyfriends sisters friend had asked me to take in her 2 gliders I myself had gotten one of my own so I figured it would be good for him to have a family. They immediately bonded my boy is a leu het wfb and the female Is a standard grey they have 2 baby girls now and I have never seen this color the baby's almost have golden orange fur on there faces and brown and black threw out there back barley any grey is this a normal color from the 2 that bred and what would u call it? I have a photo but I don't know how to attach it
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Mar 13 2017
02:48:07 PM
Glider questions Joey 29 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Mplautz87

So my boyfriends sisters friend had asked me to take in her 2 gliders I myself had gotten one of my own so I figured it would be good for him to have a family. They immediately bonded my boy is a leu het wfb and the female Is a standard grey they have 2 baby girls now and I have never seen this color the baby's almost have golden orange fur on there faces and brown and black threw out there back barley any grey is this a normal color from the 2 that bred and what would u call it? I have a photo but I don't know how to attach it

you said " brown and black threw out there back barley any grey" i been searching and i cant find a breed that looks like that. try searching up the colors and see if you could find if not you might have found a new breed LOL . but if you cant find any type of breed i would recommend taking them to the vet and see what they say.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders