Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Good vet to neuter in Tristate Area? (Central Jersey)
Health related
Mar 13 2017
10:56:45 AM
Hello everyone! I've always used these forums for information so it was time to create an account! I own two beautiful female joeys and I recently rescued a mature male sugar glider! I introduced them during tent time and they get along fantastic, but as long as the boy is not neutered, I have to keep him separate of the girls. Looking to neuter him for a reasonable price at a trustworthy vet. I'm located in Edison, NJ, which is in Central Jersey (Yes, it exists). Anyone know of any good, not overly expensive vets around the Tristate area nearby?
Health related
Mar 15 2017
06:54:01 AM
sh00ter Joey Visit sh00ter's Photo Album 32 Posts
I personally will be using Oradell animal hospital for my gliders needs(their exotics vet also takes care of the Bronx zoo exotics so good enough for me) .
prior to getting my guys I wanted to find a vet, and most of the local offices recommended someone in Nutley. I don't recall the name but im sure if you call the Nutley animal hospital they could tell you
Health related
Mar 15 2017
11:17:19 AM
kidqwik Joey Visit kidqwik's Photo Album 47 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by sh00ter

I personally will be using Oradell animal hospital for my gliders needs(their exotics vet also takes care of the Bronx zoo exotics so good enough for me) .
prior to getting my guys I wanted to find a vet, and most of the local offices recommended someone in Nutley. I don't recall the name but im sure if you call the Nutley animal hospital they could tell you

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders