Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
3 years old female looking for new home
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 21 2017
12:18:37 AM
Hello I live in Tampa, Florida I have two sugar glider but one of them just passed away tonight and I really don't want to give her up but cannot afford to get her a new mate and from what I heard she could become depress and die as well. Looking for a new home that has other gliders and will be able to take care of Maya.

Please msg me if you really interested and will be able to cafe for her. She is not spaded but was kept in different cages then the other glider because we couldn't let them have babies but we let them play around together.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 21 2017
09:04:20 AM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
She won't die from being alone. She may do fine without her buddy, so you don't need to be in a big hurry to rehome her. Just give her some extra love and attention.

Females aren't spayed because the procedure is way too invasive, but males are often neutered.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 21 2017
09:28:22 AM
Yessik06 Starting Member 0 Posts
Thank you we were worried with her.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 21 2017
08:25:12 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
She won't die from being alone, however, if you aren't sure why her friend passed away I would suggest getting her a wellness exam and fecal test done to make sure she is healthy since they were allowed to play together.

There is a reasonable vet in Brandon Dr Merchant is the exotics vet I take mine to for basic health checks.

https://www.facebook.com/careanimalhospitalbrandon/ (813) 684-7387

I'm just east of Tampa in Dover.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 22 2017
08:43:05 AM
Yessik06 Starting Member 0 Posts
Thank you. I've been to another one closer I will contact to do the exam for her
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 22 2017
09:37:26 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
probably blue pearl ? they are expensive

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home