Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Story time!
Story time!
Funny
Mar 25 2017
08:54:50 AM
I think it would be fun to hear everyone's stories about their little fuzz balls. Feel free to add pictures. I'll start.

I have bonded to four ish sugar gliders over the last year and a half. One is very mischievous! Finn knows exactly what not to do and he knows all the dangerous things to do in my room. I always have to keep an eye on him. He enjoys picking things up from my desk, waiting for me to notice, and dropping it. He loves nibbling on me and trying to steal my food. He's a spoiled bra baby who loves taking naps with me.

Bell on the other hand is very chill. She likes running around the floor and finding new places to hide in. She's very curious as long as it's not a hard place to get to. She will only be held when she wants to. If she doesn't she'll just jump back into her cage. When she wants to be held she's very cuddly.

Ty didn't live very long, but he was a joy to have. He liked to take naps while curled up by my armpit. He liked following his mother and half brother around and playing in the ball pit.

My newest glider is Quinn. She is a little bra baby who just loves to cuddle. When she's awake she's very adventurous and a little dare devil. I've been around my sister's and my gliders, but I've never seen one quite as fearless as her. She likes to climb to the tallest place she can get to and jump. She will jump to anything. Even there is nothing to hold... She also figured out that doors can actually be climbed. When she's out of the cage she picks a spot she wants to be. I make it difficult or even impossible to get there. Why? Because it's funny watching her think of new ways to try and get there. I can see her think and plan out how to get there. She even climbs to high spots to plan a new way to get there. It's cute. She's a fun little lady. Scares me at times, but fun.
Story time!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Story time!