Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Diet question
Diet question
Food, Diet
Mar 28 2017
01:47:19 AM
I have recently adopted two gliders which are both 2 months old and i live in a country where it is very difficult to get supplements etc for my sugar gliders diet, i am going to give them the BML diet, and have ordered the supplements required for them online (will list them below), it will take 2 weeks to arrive and was wondering what i could do for them in the mean time till i am able to give them the BML diet. Just want to make sure they are healthy and do not catch sick as the supplements may even take more than 2 weeks to reach.
For now i have been feeding them cucumbers, red grapes, carrots and apple slices

I have also put a few drops of honey in their water bottle as they havent learnt to drink from their waterbottle properly yet

1 tsp. Rep-Cal Herpivite Vitamin Supplement (the one with the Blue Label)

2 tsps. Rep-Cal Calcium Supplement Non-Phosphorous with Vit. D3 (the one with the Pink Label)

Appreciate anyones help, thank you very much

Edited by - Danial111 on Mar 28 2017 01:50:14 AM
Food, Diet
Mar 28 2017
02:02:29 AM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
Congratulations on your new additions!
The BML diet is a great one. What you're feeding them now are good choices, as are most fruits and veggies. And chicken, scrambled eggs, and yogurt are good for protein. Some of my gliders favorite foods are apples, oranges, berries, papaya, melons, carrots, yogurt, peas, and cucumbers.
Diet question

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Diet question