Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
5 gliders needing new home, Austin TX area-Can drive further if nec
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 09 2017
10:35:15 AM
I have 5 Classic colored Sugar Gliders and unfortunately I am not able to keep them. For the 5, I have one breeding pair and their 3 Joeys (2 male, 1 female). I am not willing to split up the parents and would prefer that the other 3 to stay together, if possible. Both of the male Joeys are fixed. We bought the parents, Bonnie and Clyde together when they were 9 weeks old and they are now both about 2 years and 9 months. If need be, I would be fine getting the father fixed for $125 as I currently have a vet. The other two males, Hannibal Lector and Buffalo Bill, were the first litter and are almost 2 years old. The girl, Annabelle, came in her own litter and is now about 1 year and 7 months old.

We have moved to a smaller place and have tried to manage in the smaller environment but at this point it is too difficult and we feel that they deserve a better home. We will be giving the toys away with them free as well as the sleeping pouches and bonding pouches. I'm happy to give you more information and answer any questions about their history. It is important to me that we give them to somebody familiar with Sugar Glider upkeep, I want my babies to find a great new home and it tears me apart that I am no longer able to keep them. Please reach out if you are interested via Private Message. – Ivy W.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 24 2017
04:49:38 PM
VaxilRae Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi, I tried to private message. My email is 4697661016
Default, miscellaneous
May 02 2017
01:57:07 AM
NICUNURSE Starting Member 0 Posts
I've been looking to adopt several more gliders since my last one passed away. I can meet half way.
Default, miscellaneous
May 05 2017
12:03:45 PM
loverlyivy Starting Member 0 Posts
I will PM you
Default, miscellaneous
May 26 2017
01:32:22 PM
For anybody interested, these guys are still available. Please PM me if you are interested .
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 06 2017
12:06:06 PM
MonicaRenee Starting Member 0 Posts
I don't know how to PM you but if they still need a home I have a large 2 story cage.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 09 2017
12:09:30 PM
Wanted to update my post, these little guys are no longer available. I appreciate all of the interest!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home