Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Diet options other than BML
Food, Diet
Apr 10 2017
04:12:52 PM
What are some good diets to provide to my gliders other than the BML? I adopted a new glider not too long ago and have noticed that since switching him from his old diet to the new BML, his stools have not been completely solid. Does anyone have any diet recommendations aside from the BML?
Food, Diet
Apr 10 2017
07:28:37 PM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
HPW is a good diet. My gliders love it and it's nutritionally balanced. You can also supplement with foods like chicken, yogurt, and scrambled eggs, as well as fruits and veggies.
Food, Diet
Apr 10 2017
08:50:08 PM
Effsan Glider Visit Effsan's Photo Album 64 Posts
Hello CKLD,

I'm not sure how long your gliders have been on the BML. Just want to give you another perspective from my experience, when I first put my gliders on the BML, their stools became soft (not pickable but still has distinct shape) and more brown than black for about a week. After a week, they slowly became moree solid (pickable) and darker brown.

MAYBE, it's just a transition?

Food, Diet
Apr 11 2017
07:43:33 PM
destj1991 Starting Member 1 Posts
Hello i have my gliders on the fresh diet. They were on the bml too. But since theyve been on the fresh diet they barely have a bad smell and they look so much better and healthier. The fresh diet is all natural so you can switch them right to it. It will not cause any digestion upsets. Along with this diet you can purchase the all in one supplement powder, the chicken and rice cereal and the monkey biscuits. Its a bit on the pricey side but is so worth it for amazingly healthy suggies. Check it out :) google "the pet glider fresh diet"

Edited by - destj1991 on Apr 11 2017 07:46:34 PM

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders