Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage Sizes
Cage Sizes
Question
Apr 15 2017
01:42:42 PM
So I found a really nice cage for my pair of boys. It's 48" tall by 24" by 24"...the one concern is...the spacing is a whole inch. Is that a problem? They are both kind of chunky but will they get through? They're full fledged adults so they're pretty big anyway.
Help?
Question
Apr 15 2017
01:56:37 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
A 1" spacing is way to wide for a sugar glider, they can squeeze through very easily even if fluffy. 1/2" bar spacing is the safe, max width in spacing. I'm sure you can find a adequately sized, safe cage with bar spacing 1/2" or less.
Question
Apr 15 2017
03:16:07 PM
lilsistar Super Glider Visit lilsistar's Photo Album 293 Posts
www.exoticnutrition.com/Products/Madagascar-Cage__GA1242A.aspx

The madagascar is the same size off the stand, but it has 1/2" bar spacing. It is the cage I have for my gliders and I love it. It's sturdy, big, and easy to clean.
Question
Apr 15 2017
04:07:10 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by lilsistar

www.exoticnutrition.com/Products/Madagascar-Cage__GA1242A.aspx

The madagascar is the same size off the stand, but it has 1/2" bar spacing. It is the cage I have for my gliders and I love it. It's sturdy, big, and easy to clean.

Agreed, that is a great cage, I had one and loved it also.
Question
Apr 16 2017
10:35:09 PM
TheHomoHorse Starting Member 7 Posts
They just got a new cage today! 38" tall, 32" long, like the front of it, and 21" wide. The spacing is half and inch, and with all their pouches and toys, they love it! Coke and Cola are totally enjoying themselves, it's huge and such a big upgrade.
Cage Sizes

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage Sizes