Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Peeing...always.
Peeing...always.
Question
Apr 17 2017
08:51:34 PM
So my two new babies, Coke and Cola, are bonded males. They always cuddle together and bicker quite often. Cola has a thin, very thin, tail from overgrooming because their previous home was not the best for them. They are much happier and Cola is very friendly. He crawls right up. Well the thing is. He pees. Every time. BUT only with me! If anyone else holds him, nope. And it isn't a just waking up, it could be right after he went, three hours, more. And he always pees. The only thing I've noticed is that it helps with Coke. Coke is a white-faced male and he's not the friendlist. He's come a long way the past few days but he usually crabs and jumps at you, in not a friendly manner. If I still have Cola's pee on my hand, he's a lot friendlier.
Could Cola have noticed and is trying to help me out? Or he just likes to pee...on me, and the Coke thing is just a coincidence
Question
Apr 17 2017
11:31:20 PM
lilsistar Super Glider Visit lilsistar's Photo Album 293 Posts
Peeing is a way to mark you. I think he is claiming you as his. And since Coke can smell him on you it makes him feel more comfortable.

BTW cute names.
Question
Apr 18 2017
09:40:05 AM
BennyNace Glider Visit BennyNace's Photo Album 100 Posts
Yep. It's true. He owns you. You're his. Get use to being a porta-potty lol
Peeing...always.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Peeing...always.