Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
What color is she?
What color is she?
Information
Apr 25 2017
04:17:35 PM
http://s231.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fee183%2Farenas3651%2FIMG_6130.jpeg

I've been talking to a guy who is looking to regime his female glider because her cagemate has passed and he's not looking into getting another. He sent me a picture of her, but I've never seen a white glider in person before only standard grey and a cinnamon. My guy needs a buddy, and I believe any animal can be tamed and bonded with. I was just curious about what color she would be considered, or do you think her color might be off like my guy because of diet? Thanks for any input!

Edited by - Arenas3651 on Apr 25 2017 04:19:44 PM
Information
Apr 25 2017
07:14:52 PM
KatieDidnt Joey NJ, USA 23 Posts
www.glidernursery.com/colors-and-descriptions.html

I'm definitely no expert on sugar glider variations, but this site has some pretty good pictures and descriptions so maybe it'll help. =)

Whatever color she is, she's adorable!
Information
Apr 26 2017
12:14:21 AM
Arenas3651 Starting Member 6 Posts
Thanks so much! Based on that information I'm leaning towards her being a mosaic. Maybe once I have her home I'll be able to see better.
Information
Aug 11 2017
05:31:33 PM
Sugargliderworld Joey 15 Posts
She looks like min marked mosaic sometimes she will go more white
Information
Aug 11 2017
05:43:26 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
she's a Mosaic, not a min mo, min mo's only have one or two markers of a mosaic and usually look very close to a standard gray with the exception of the minimal markers such as one white whisker, white feet etc.. hense called a minimal mosaic or min mo ( minimally marked)
What color is she?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
What color is she?