Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
2 Females (4 yrs old) need a home - Northern Virginia
Default, miscellaneous
May 20 2017
08:04:13 PM
2 healthy females need a home. Sally and Peanut are both 4 years old. I'll give you a 5' tall cage with lots of accessories (lamp, wheel, beds, climbing toys, etc.). Everything you need to keep them happy and healthy. I'm hoping to give them away before Memorial day weekend if possible. Email me at pkundtz@hotmail or reply to this thread.

Edited by - pkundtz on May 20 2017 08:06:49 PM
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 02 2017
08:25:01 PM
dollymart Starting Member 0 Posts
Have you found a new home for your gliders? We already have four furbabies of own and aren't looking to adopt more, but if need be, we can foster them.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 21 2017
09:47:14 PM
pkundtz Starting Member 0 Posts
Still looking for a home. I have to find them a new home by the end of summer because I am moving and can't take pets with me. I appreciate your willingness to foster. I'll keep looking around and reach out to you if I'm unsuccessful.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 14 2017
01:44:14 AM
GypsyRider72@outlook.com Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi, we live in Southeast VA, and we have 3 rescued gliders. We are interested in giving your girls a home, if you can meet us half way. We adopted our oldest, in Aug. 2012. She bonded with my Boxer, and according to the Vet, my boxer is the reason why she was never depressed or sm, but I did rescue a brother and sister pair in 2013, to keep Nini company. They were a huge hit with her....been best friends ever since! So, we're willing to give your girls a home, because everyone deserves a good home! I am recently retired from the Navy, and now I have time to help my wife with ours, and I wouldn't mind having a couple of gliders that love me best....

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home