Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage dilemma
Cage dilemma
Information
May 25 2017
02:43:15 AM
In my ongoing search for a new cage (for 2 gliders), I have it narrowed down to Exotic Nutrition's Brisbane and Congo. I like the size of the Congo but the colors of the Brisbane. Hence my dilemma
There's also a third option but I'm not sure of the quality. www.google.com/search?q=sugar+glider+cage&client=safari&sa=X&hl=en-us&biw=414&bih=608&tbs=vw:l,ss:44&tbm=shop&prmd=sivn&srpd=5745919566286904802&prds=num:1,of:1,epd:5341056233254340326,cid:1940199101574366268&ved=0ahUKEwiT3IWUpInUAhWlrlQKHc6LBosQgjYI8gQ

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/thoughts!
Information
Nov 09 2017
04:14:42 PM
Volkswagenbusgirl Starting Member Visit Volkswagenbusgirl's Photo Album 9 Posts
I would love to know if exotic nutritions are recommended#128512;#128512;#128512;
Information
Nov 10 2017
08:10:19 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I've had both, well sort of. I didn't have the actual Congo, but one very much like it called the "Large Sturdy" from Suncoast gliders. It had six extra feeder doors on the front which the Congo doesn't have. It's a lovely sturdy cage, very generous in size and the doors are very nice and big. I loved the cage, but due to my personal circumstances (having trouble getting up and down for daily & weekly cleaning as well as space issues in current living arrangement (glider things outgrowing the space), I went with a Brisbane cage. I considered getting another Madagascar cage again for space reasons (I had one before the Lrg Sturdy cage and really liked it), but I'd have the same issues with it being low to the floor, it was becoming difficult for me to maintain a cage that low. So Brisbane it was, and I thought long and hard before breaking down and ordering one. I got it on sale for a great price and ended up getting the sandstone color, and I love it!!! My gliders (had a trio at the time, RIP Lulu), seemed not bothered by the change, as long as they have their wheel and food, they're golden. I usually kept two wheels in their cage, since having the Madagascar, sometimes two full-size, but most of the time one was a travel size. I have since gotten a treadmill from Spinzone Global (where all my wheels are from), and it's working fine in this cage, a regular size, cage mount wheel is in there as well and still plenty of room for other items and for them to move about.
Cage dilemma

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage dilemma