Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
White stains in cage
White stains in cage
Health related
May 25 2017
09:47:25 AM
So theres a white stain on the hammock in my gliders cage, not sure where it is coming from, i have seen this a few times in their cage, but never seen it come out of them, i was just wondering if anyone knew where it was coming from

I have two gliders, lily and liam, a boy and a girl, they seem to be healthy and seem to be eating just fine, their ears arent dropping and i hear them playing alot at night, ive seen this stain a few times but thought it may be due to the diet they had where i got them and they may of not gotten the diet they required, since i have put them on he BML diet

imgur.com/a/lPCr8 Heres a link to what the stain looks like.
Health related
May 25 2017
12:57:28 PM
BennyNace Glider Visit BennyNace's Photo Album 100 Posts
Hello! I'm just taking a stab at it and I'm going to say someone has a uti. It looks like there's crystals in the pee. You should probably take them both to the vet. Do they act like their uncomfortable when peeing or have you noticed?
Health related
May 25 2017
09:27:37 PM
Danial111 Joey 13 Posts
I looked into a few symptoms of a uti, and i dont actually hear them hiss when they pee, and also ive seen them pee, as when i wake them up for dinner they usually pee on me and ive never seen white stuff come out with it, could it possible be something else?
Health related
May 26 2017
02:17:37 AM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
It could be, but like BennyNace said, a visit to the vet is the best option.
Health related
May 26 2017
03:57:44 AM
sjusovare Face Hugger Visit sjusovare's Photo Album France 694 Posts
do they sometimes eat cranberries or have any kind of cider-vinegar in their drinking water?
Health related
May 27 2017
01:08:04 PM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
Once when my Piper was sick I saw her vomit up a yogurt drop.
White stains in cage

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
White stains in cage