GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
3 Gliders need a good and caring home in Richmond, VA
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 12 2017
09:39:54 PM
Hi all,

I never thought a day would come that I would be in a situation where I would need to surrender any pet - let alone my gliders. Due to my living situation and commitments I have found myself in an unavoidable sad scenario where I need to find a permanent home for my 3 gliders. They are deserving of a great home with someone who will love them and care for them as I have all of these years. It breaks my heart to have to take this route. My sugar gliders have been a part of my family for 9 years.

A little bit of backstory on the gliders: I purchased my original glider (Maddie) and within the month a cage mate for her (Zeddie) as joeys. Several years ago I lost my eldest female (Maddie) and ended up adopting two females to keep Zeddie company. Thankfully, they have all bonded and love one another very much.

There are three gliders:
Zeddicus (Zeddie) McFancy Pants - he is 9 years old and sweet beyond measure.
Sassy " - feisty and ever curious, 5 - 6 years old
Zelda " - daughter to Sassy, a little shy but sweet, 4 years old

I am located in the Richmond Virginia area, I will not ship them but I am willing to drive to meet you or deliver them within the VA, MD, NC area. Whoever I would consider would have to have experience with Sugar Gliders or have done a lot of their research... And not re-home them. If they were ever to be rehomed I would want to be notified so that if conditions were right that I may reclaim them.

I am not interested in money - I am looking for a solid forever home for my sugar babies. I will provide all of their remaining supplies, a 4x6 cage, a travel cage, 2 pouches, cage cleaning supplies, dish, toys and etc.

Please private message me here or email me ( jereme.yoho@gmail.com ) with any questions if you are interested.

Thank you!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home