My Joey ate an object
My Joey ate an object
Rescue
Jul 13 2017
12:12:53 PM
We had 2 Joeys gliders (3-4months old)
Shiro (male)
Yuki (Female)

So my gf was playing with both of them, on her wristband she had a hair clip with some plastic gems decorations. She was tending Yuki she didnt notice that Shiro was actually biting a gem off the hair clip but by the time she realised saw Shiro swallowed it. Thankfully Shiro didnt choke and still active after swallowing it, it have been 2hours passed and I still didnt see any abnormalities from Shiro yet(currently sleeping peacefully and breathing) but I am still VERY WORRIED. The plastic gem is a size of their eye, I am not even sure if he can actually poop it out from such size.

I have contacted my pet advisor, but even this is first for my advisor. I am not sure a vets could help with anything, because its still so small and young. I am so paranoid I dont know what to do next. Help please
Rescue
Jul 13 2017
03:03:42 PM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
It is doubtful that a glider could swallow something the size of their eye. their teeth are for mashing only and their esophagus is the diameter of a pin head. He probably dropped it and it got lost.
My Joey ate an object

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
My Joey ate an object