Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Rich of vitamin
Rich of vitamin
Food, Diet
Jul 27 2017
08:02:06 PM
My Sugar Glider just vomitted the juice that he drank too much last night but he vomitted not much and but he did poop and pee a lot. So, do i need to worry so much for now ? Today i tried to give him juice but he doesn't want to drink at all. So, i guess what happen to him. He feel no strength to move but he want to rest more.
Food, Diet
Aug 01 2017
02:33:56 AM
Peonia Joey Visit Peonia's Photo Album 22 Posts
What kind of juice was it? If its alright to ask ..
Food, Diet
Aug 01 2017
11:45:26 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
gliders drink very little. get most of their liquid from food.
fruits and veggies and ours is on HPW and it's mostly water and honey.

I only notice ours drink water once in a while in early evening.
Food, Diet
Aug 01 2017
09:30:55 PM
Dominic Loo Starting Member Dominic Loo's Journal 6 Posts
Orange juices
Food, Diet
Aug 03 2017
07:15:32 AM
Peonia Joey Visit Peonia's Photo Album 22 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Dominic Loo

Orange juices

Orange juice is very acidic to gliders, its not a good choice for them.. I believe atleast an organic apple juice or cranberry juice should do a good choice for juice but I think a citrus juice is a little too much for your glider..
Please update us on your sugar glider..
Try to give your glider little a bit of Greek yogurt for protein if they have no strength to move .. What kind of diet are you giving to your glider ?

Just an addition, I also read before that people give citrus fruit or juice to their gliders once in a while but not on regular bases because it can cause loose stool or some odd reaction so try to be careful I think its not working well at all for your glider if its his first time to try and that reaction happened, avoiding citrus is a good choice

Edited by - Peonia on Aug 03 2017 07:18:24 AM
Rich of vitamin

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Rich of vitamin