Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage Suggestions?
Cage Suggestions?
Question
Aug 19 2017
01:43:30 PM
So, I've had Maebelle for almost a year now. For the entirety of her life, including before I got her (she's 7 right now) she's had her small Pocket Pets cage. Now that my birthday is coming up, I was planning on spending some of the money from then on a new cage for her, so that she'll have a bit more space to play and I'll be able to fit more toys in for her. Her current one doesn't really fit enough toys or space.

The dilemma here is that I'm not quite sure what to get. So far, this is all I've really thought seemed like a good cage for her;
www.amazon.com/dp/B01M4REF7Y/ref=twister_B013HNL6GI?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
especially since I'm after a white cage (although I'm not opposed to the idea of a black cage!)

I'm kind of curious to hear what cages you have for your gliders and what you'd suggest for her.
Question
Aug 19 2017
08:56:09 PM
Anya Starting Member 9 Posts
I have the critter nation cage and love it! You can easily remove the middle shelf.
Question
Aug 20 2017
03:31:45 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I have one brisbane - ok and several critternation - love them.
Question
Aug 21 2017
01:21:58 AM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
It's great that you're planning to get her a larger cage. Definitely a worthwhile investment! Critter Nation cages are wonderful and so is the Brisbane which is available in white, black, green, and sandstone. Both are spacious and really good quality. The Brisbane cage is on sale right now and they offer free shipping. After using the Pocket Pets cage for my little one, I decided to 'upgrade' to the Congo cage from Exotic Nutrition. It's very big but she absolutely loves it. It's easy to clean and holds a lot of toys, pouches, and an exercise wheel. A good rule of thumb is to get the biggest cage you have room for and can afford. Also, as you probably know, bar spacing should be no more than half an inch wide.

I'm sure your glider will love her new "home" and will enjoy having the extra space to climb, run, and play!

Happy Birthday to you!
Question
Aug 22 2017
02:36:05 PM
ptamom Glider Visit ptamom's Photo Album 145 Posts
That cage looks awesome. I wish I would have found that cage before I bought my gliders. I bought the Pocket Pet cage (I think) and spent double the money.
Question
Aug 22 2017
07:52:57 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I just recently changed my gliders to a Brisbane cage, it's in the Sandstone color and I love it!!! I really didn't think I'd be happy with a cage other than black, like all of their previous cages have been. The Brisbane does come in white though, if that's your preference. The Brisbane was not available in black at the time I purchased it, so I opted for Sandstone.

If the Brisbane is on sale, I'd strongly recommend it, I believe it's sturdier than the Prevue cage.

Edited by - TJones09 on Aug 22 2017 07:55:33 PM
Cage Suggestions?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage Suggestions?