GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Glider cage recommendations
Question
Sep 16 2017
09:07:51 PM
Hi guys!

I have a glider cage currently and the paint is peeling and the cage is rusting. I've tried sealing it but nothing is working and the rust is getting too bad that I just want to replace it. Does anyone have a brand or cage recommendation? I've been looking on eBay but I need one that wont get damaged by their urine, which I think is the problem. Can someone send links or brands? What size cages do you have? Mine is about 2L x 1.5W x 3.5H but I feel like I want to give them more height to enjoy! Please help or reccomend urine proof cages. I don't want to deal with painting a new cage if avoidable.

Thank you
Question
Sep 17 2017
12:49:14 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I've been using Midwest critter nation / petsmart all living things cage for 2 plus years. its painted (powder coated) and has no damage that I can see.
I'm very happy with these cages, size, expandable, big doors.
Question
Sep 17 2017
07:26:27 AM
lilsistar Super Glider Visit lilsistar's Photo Album 293 Posts
I like exotic nutrition cages. I have the madagascar cage and I love it. No rust or chipping paint. I've had it for about a year and a half and I have no problems with it.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders