Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Shreveport glider widow needs friends
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 02 2017
08:24:34 AM
Hello all! My wife and I have been a glider family for 11 years now, keeping the same gliders for years. Four months ago our "old man" (Lidell) passed at the age of 11 (great long life!), leaving his son Mumble (6yrs) and mate Suki (8 yrs). Tragically, last night Mumble passed suddenly and without warning.

We are looking to re-home Suki, as we have started our own human family and won't be able to give more gliders the love and attention that they need.

We will be giving Suki away for free to a good family of gliders. We are willing to travel to you within reasonable driving distance within Louisiana and East Texas.

Also we will include any and all of her accessories, including a large cage (approx 3'H, 3'W, 2'D) and a small cage (2'x1'x1').

Let me know if you need/want and further information that I can provide. Thanks!
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 05 2017
09:24:14 AM
foopmaster Starting Member 0 Posts
UPDATE: We found Suki a home! A local animal rescue has a colony of 5 gliders already, so she'll have friends and won't be lonely. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my post!
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 02 2017
06:37:59 PM
plockett Starting Member 0 Posts
If she is still available I am willing to take her. I would not be able to see you all personally because of my lack of transportation but I can send my father in my place since he is a truck driver
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 15 2017
06:06:35 AM
janie hall Starting Member Visit janie hall's Photo Album 2 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by foopmaster

Hello all! My wife and I have been a glider family for 11 years now, keeping the same gliders for years. Four months ago our "old man" (Lidell) passed at the age of 11 (great long life!), leaving his son Mumble (6yrs) and mate Suki (8 yrs). Tragically, last night Mumble passed suddenly and without warning.

We are looking to re-home Suki, as we have started our own human family and won't be able to give more gliders the love and attention that they need.

We will be giving Suki away for free to a good family of gliders. We are willing to travel to you within reasonable driving distance within Louisiana and East Texas.

Also we will include any and all of her accessories, including a large cage (approx 3'H, 3'W, 2'D) and a small cage (2'x1'x1').

Let me know if you need/want and further information that I can provide. Thanks!

hello is suki still available

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home