Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage buddies
Cage buddies
Question
Oct 02 2017
10:51:46 PM
I have a 3 mo. old (Ali'i) and I am trying to get him a cage mate. One of my friends is needing to rehome her 2 gliders that are a little over a year old. I am wobdering if the 2 are to old to be with Ali'i. The older 2 are bonded but, we are still working on the bonding process with ours.
Question
Oct 11 2017
09:31:23 AM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
You will need to take time prepping for introductions. This usually includes 30 day quarantine, but not always, depending on knowledge of the glider's health and history. After that, or if skipping, time is taken to exchange scents of the gliders. I suggest you read some posts and information on introductions. After reading several, ask specific questions you have before beginning to clarify what steps you plan to proceed with.

Personally, not only did I reD and ask a lot, I also basked two different people that had breeding and introduction experiences that were successful to be mentors. These people were nice enough to agree to and were helpful in suggestions and answering questions that came up along the way.
Cage buddies

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Cage buddies