Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
advice/help
advice/help
Question
Oct 13 2017
06:53:39 PM
So me and my fiance got our glider from a friend who couldnt care for him anymore. We are both home before he wakes up at night so we spend a lot of time with him and he bonded very well with us. We have had him for over 6 months. I noticed though in the past two days he wakes up a few times in the day and he seems fine, not scared or timid just like he normally is when hes up at night. He stays up for about 10 to 20 minutes then goes back to bed. Is this normal? Should I start playing with him during the day to? I worry about him easily and just want to know he is okay.
Question
Oct 19 2017
01:36:47 PM
ooninaoo Starting Member Visit ooninaoo's Photo Album 4 Posts
I have two gliders now and they both do that all the time just looking for little food scraps or looking at things when they hear noise, I wouldnt play with him because if I touch mine during the day they usually just try and go back to bed. I believe its normal, I had another one in the past who passed away because of a heart condition and he never was up during the day. It seems like it depends on the gliders personality.
advice/help

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
advice/help