Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Hurricane Harvey gliders need rescuing
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 01 2017
06:48:00 PM
After hurricane Harvey I can no longer take care of my gliders. I’m around the Beaumont Tx area. If anyone would be willing to take them and give them a good home.

I tried to rescue them from getting passed around from person to person, I built them a larger cage, and tried my best to give them a good home, however after the hurricane with the rebuilding and responsibilities I can no longer provide the care they need. All of their food/cages/supplies will go with them of course.
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 02 2017
06:30:18 PM
plockett Starting Member 0 Posts
I am willing to take them and give them a home
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 03 2017
11:57:22 AM
Kami Starting Member Visit Kami's Photo Album 1 Posts
I'm not very far from you are they still available please get back with me as soon as possible I plan to go to a show tomorrow we're I'll be purchasing some but I'd rather rescue
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 15 2017
06:03:20 AM
janie hall Starting Member Visit janie hall's Photo Album 2 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by GoonBerryMuffin

After hurricane Harvey I can no longer take care of my gliders. I’m around the Beaumont Tx area. If anyone would be willing to take them and give them a good home.

I tried to rescue them from getting passed around from person to person, I built them a larger cage, and tried my best to give them a good home, however after the hurricane with the rebuilding and responsibilities I can no longer provide the care they need. All of their food/cages/supplies will go with them of course.

Default, miscellaneous
Nov 15 2017
06:04:32 AM
janie hall Starting Member Visit janie hall's Photo Album 2 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by GoonBerryMuffin

hello did anyone take ur babies

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home