Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW CAGE!!!
Question
Nov 05 2017
08:32:26 PM
Upgrading cages... This cage is ok size but I prefer more space for them.

PLEASE comment links to any cages 24x24x36 or in that range, a little less or bit more that you HAVE used or known somebody has used it and it works well under $100. Thank you! I am keeping a low budget for this one because I plan to do some work on it to make it their own. :)
Question
Nov 05 2017
09:11:44 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I don't really know of any under $100. I know that several people have made their own using pvc & plastic hardware clothe (& zip ties), possibly for that amount or less. A lot of people prefer those, but I'm not personally sure about them in the long haul, though you can do a lot with them for size and personalization.

You can search on ebay, I have seen cages there for maybe that price range that look okay, but they are sized a little smaller I believe.

Hopefully someone can offer you more help or perhaps you can link some you are looking at and get opinions on them.

I have personally only purchased HQ cages and I know of several that use the CNC or ALT (PetSmart) cages.
Question
Nov 06 2017
10:13:27 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I have 5 midwest critternation/ petsmart all living things cages.
I have one brisbane cage for $180 on amazon.

I really like the midwest alot, but the minimum sale price new was $175 and the normal price is about $225.

midwest 48" tall, 36" wide and 24" deep.
brisbane is nice sized also.

Maybe if you have time, you can look on craigslist as see if something nice shows up over time.
Question
Nov 07 2017
11:04:22 AM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I got my Brisbane cage from EN for I think $130 with free shipping. Look for sales on EN.
Question
Nov 12 2017
11:58:18 AM
ConnorFam4 Starting Member USA 1 Posts
I have 4 gliders in 2 separate cages. For my 2 neutered boys who are very active and are big jumpers i have two cages ziptied together im still trying to figure out how to post pics but anyway its plenty of space for the 2. I kept looking on amazon and ebay and eventually i found one on sale for $99 free shipping! So for $200 they have an enormous enclosure. My other pair i found on ebay for $94 free shipping! So it is possible to get a good size cage for $100!it might take a week or two but check those sites every day till the price drops. It usually only lasts for 1 day thats why I say look everyday so you dont miss it. My cage measurements are
31"x19"48" not counting the stand (living space only) it is good size for my older 2. My rambunctious younger 2 have double that. Im going to try to figure out how to post pics. Good luck!
Question
Nov 19 2017
02:25:04 PM
Raidernation81 Joey Visit Raidernation81's Photo Album 18 Posts
18x30x34 cage (comes with a rolling stand) same as amazon sells for less. Had mine nearly a month now and am happy with it. Ebay item number 381465779161

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders