Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Where do you get hpw and what brand
Food, Diet
Nov 12 2017
03:10:47 PM
Where do you get the HPW powder etc?????? I was not given instructions and have no idea where and what brand.
Food, Diet
Nov 12 2017
03:21:54 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
Currently I'm using CLO and I purchase the Wombaroo brand HPS at The Pampered Glider

Since the loss of my Lulu (RIP), I'm back down to two gliders, so I'm considering going back to CLC from Criter Love I love the ease of this product and trust her brand. I switched to it, but then switched back becaue it's a little more costly and I wanted to make bigger batches for my trio. Now, I don't need as large of batch, unless I change the way I store the nectar, a lot gets wasted. I'm trying to decide if I want to start using CLC again when I need to reorder supplement, or switch my method of storage, which really works for me.

Edited by - TJones09 on Nov 12 2017 03:22:40 PM
Food, Diet
Nov 12 2017
09:47:05 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I'm using OHPW same as Tjones.

so the pampered glider sells wombaroo powder.
A few other sites sell it also but slightly more money, a few dollars for 1kg.

If you are using critterlove plus or complete (instant, just powder and water) then
critterlove.com

so I'm just repeating Tjones
Food, Diet
Nov 13 2017
08:19:53 PM
Effsan Glider Visit Effsan's Photo Album 64 Posts
Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help make an assessment if this HPW is any good. Although I'm feeding my gliders BML at the moment, it'll be good to know if I have an alternative at hand. This is the only HPW brand I can get locally.

www.chubbypetsgarden.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=1007

Thanks lots in advance for your time.

Regards,
Stella Lau
Food, Diet
Nov 15 2017
09:27:52 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Effsan

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help make an assessment if this HPW is any good. Although I'm feeding my gliders BML at the moment, it'll be good to know if I have an alternative at hand. This is the only HPW brand I can get locally.

www.chubbypetsgarden.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=1007

Thanks lots in advance for your time.

Regards,
Stella Lau

the way that reads, it IS wombaroo powder. Just premixed with bee pollen.
the instructions for making it are the same as OHPW. BUT it says treated honey.
OHPW calls for raw honey. I figure treated is pasteurized which takes away all the good ingredients in honey and turns it into liquid sugar.

I dont know how much money rm 79 is, but wombaroo powder is pretty cheap considering how many liters you can make with it.

Edited by - BYK_Chainsaw on Nov 15 2017 09:31:46 AM
Food, Diet
Nov 15 2017
09:37:04 PM
Effsan Glider Visit Effsan's Photo Album 64 Posts
Thanks for checking it out BYK_Chainsaw

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders