Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Looking to Rehome my two female babies (New England/Tristate Area)
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 14 2017
10:46:28 AM
Hi,

I am looking to re-home my sugar gliders Sugar and Spice. Sugar can be a little bit of a handful (she doesn't do well with too many people), but Spice is the sweetest you'll ever meet. . They would come with their cage , toys, treats, pouches, cage set up materials, and all food I have for them with their diet attached. They were really bonded with me, but I am moving to another apartment and I cannot bring them with me! They are super sweet and really fun to be around. They love kids! I have leashes for them if you ever want to take them outside without their bonding pouches. I really want them to go to a loving home that will care for them as much as I have! So no scams please, these are loving animals who have a heart, brain, and their own personalities.

Im looking for the best offer because I brought them for 500$ and I have invested another good 200$ on them total of 700$. If you're interested you can text me or shoot me an email. Looking to re-home before December! I really want them to go to a very loving home so i am not asking for a set price!

I posted the ad on craigslist as well. I am in college ain NH but I live in NJ so I can rehome to anyone in reasonable distance Vt, Maine, NH, Mass, CT, NJ, NY

Edited by - tryingmommy on Nov 14 2017 10:47:37 AM

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home