GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Rescues - DMV area
Rescues - DMV area
Question
Nov 28 2017
08:44:18 PM
Hey all,

My husband and I had a bonded pair of two female gliders and one, Luna, recently passed away. As sad as I am about Luna's passing, I'm more upset and concerned gor our other glider, Stella. They were both rescues from neglectful owners and had been together for about 5ish years now. Stella is much younger than Luna was - Luna was about 5 when we got her and Stella was less than a year. The last few months have been hell on us financially - we spent over 3k on vet bills for our senior dog within a month. I know we cannot afford to pay the adoption fee for another glider and finding one for free is hard. However, I know it's nit fair to keep Stella on her own until we can afford to adopt another, so, I was hoping some of you knew of a reputable rescue in the area? Or if anyone knew of anyone in the area who was a good suggie parent and had an established colony who would like to add her in? Or someone else in our situation - having a single glider after losing one...

Thank you so much.
Question
Dec 03 2017
05:19:49 PM
mlsracer Starting Member 3 Posts
I'm kind of close to your area. I'm also interested in this as I'm looking for my first two.
Question
Dec 09 2017
05:57:19 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I'm so sorry for your circumstances, wish I was in a position to help. I'm missing having a trio, but in current living situation I have no space for another glider for required quarantine & pre-introduction period.
Rescues - DMV area

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Rescues - DMV area