Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Sugar Glider for sale
Sugar Glider for sale
Information
Nov 29 2017
10:22:32 AM
I have a male sugar glider who is just over a year old. I got him from a military family who struggled with the bonding process during the time they’ve had him. I’m suffering through the same ordeal. I’ve had him for about 3 months now and we were doing good but for no reason he’s regressing back to his hissing, crabbing and biting ways and I can’t handle it anymore. He’s up, he’s down, there’s no telling whether he will bite or not and I just can’t handle it anymore. Let me know if anyone wants him. I got him for $200 from the family and that’s the price that I’m looking for. The $200 will include treats, cage, sugar glider (Flash), and toys. If anyone is interested that’s the price that I’m looking for.
Information
Dec 04 2017
11:10:08 PM
Matt.L Starting Member 5 Posts
I think it’s so ironic that people are so trigger happy in telling others to give their gliders away to a good home when they feel people aren’t doing a good job in taking care of one. But when there’s people who are actually trying to give their glider to a good home, no one is willing to step up. The level of shadiness some people are on here, or anywhere similar for that matter, is unbelievable. Those of who come across this forum thread and preach out to those to give their gliders up to a good home better not say a damn word to anyone unless you’re willing to take on responsibility for the glider. Either nut up or shut up. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. So conceal yours.

Edited by - Matt.L on Dec 04 2017 11:12:27 PM
Information
Dec 05 2017
10:14:03 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
You should try craigslist not anger because no one at this time is requesting your gliders for the price, this is not a high volume forum.

1. I have no idea if you are even in indiana?

2. After we bought 2 gliders, our next 6 came very cheaply on craigslist.
After that our last 6 were free rescues. We are at 11 (after giving some free to good homes.) and don't need anymore.

3. I see very few people on here suggesting giving up, I and most others give tips and encourage owners to keep trying.

Most of our gliders came from craigslist.
Information
Dec 05 2017
10:29:52 AM
I live in Owensboro, KY. It seems like I’m one of very few in town who owns a glider.

I’ve already posted on CL and still have yet to hear a response from anyone. The asking price for Glider is actually reasonable. I’ve seen people selling their gliders who are much older at a higher price. He’s not even 2 and I’m including him and everything else in the price.

I just need him to go into a good home where there will be other gliders around and people who are available more often than I can. Right now it’s just me and him, and I think he deserves to be in a colony like setting. If it means lowering down the asking price then I’m willing to negotiate.
Information
Dec 06 2017
11:53:43 AM
lfr899 Glider Visit lfr899's Photo Album USA 58 Posts
I just had to put my baby down..i said i wouldnt get another one..but i still mightthey are wonderful creatures .your price is very reasonable,but im not near you and i dont need a cage..i understand your frustration,but dont be mean to us on this forum. Ive rescued gliders for over 20 years...most i never paid for ...some i did. And when they get sick. .its super expensive. Just relax ...results are always instant.
Information
Dec 07 2017
02:25:30 PM
I’m sorry for your loss, it’s difficult to lose a beloved pet. All my life I’ve had other animals that are more domesticated than a sugar glider. It’s something I’ve never experienced before and despite the amount of homework and forum I’ve read online, it didn’t do much to help me prepare for the inevitable slow-to-warm temprament of this creature. So forgive me for my frustration. I never had an animal that never showed appreciation as much as say a dog would with unconditional love.

If you don’t mind me asking, where are you located? If you’re willing to take him in, perhaps we can make an arrangement to meet up for the exchange, within reason of course. I’d like for him to go to a good home and it seems like you have quite the experience in dealing with sugar gliders.
Information
Dec 11 2017
01:07:45 PM
lfr899 Glider Visit lfr899's Photo Album USA 58 Posts
Im in clearwater florida..sent u a p.m.
Sugar Glider for sale

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Sugar Glider for sale