Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Looking for vet in Houston
Health related
Dec 10 2017
02:58:34 AM
Hello, I have been researching sugar gliders and looking to buy one. I was going to buy from s&s exotics and use Dr. David brust in sugerland since I live close by. I then read a ton of stuff about it being a mill and him being a fake. Im now considering the pet glider in Houston and looking for a good vet in Houston or surrounding areas. Any help is appreciated.
Health related
Dec 14 2017
05:01:43 PM
scoot Joey 30 Posts
I got my 2 gliders from The Pet Glider and recommend them fully! They take very good care of their gliders with good diet and fresh food. They also recommend the Animal Medical Center in houston amcofthevillage.com/.

One of my boys was sick a month ago and I took him there. They were great, 100% saved my glider. They are knowledgeable on gliders and the whole staff is nice and caring.

If you are anywhere close I very much suggest emailing The Pet Glider and setting up a time to go and see them, they will let you handle some gliders and answer any questions you have.

(Also you need at least 2, they stop eating and self mutilate if left without at least 1 friend)

Edited by - scoot on Dec 14 2017 05:03:02 PM
Health related
Jan 14 2018
12:57:42 PM
Glidermommy4 Starting Member 2 Posts
Thank you for the reply. I live about 20- 30 mins from the pet glider and will make time to go there soon. I will also check out the vet :) I can not wait to play with all the Joey's and hopefully take home a pair of suggies.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders