Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Anyone know of a rescue in Colorado?
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 03 2018
01:08:15 PM
Sadly I've been having to try to rehome my two gliders and I haven't been able to find anyone. It's becoming more of an emergency for one of them. She's over grooming and clearly very lonely. She also won't let me hold her without biting me a lot which she's never done before. I can't get the two to bond and so I definitely need to find them new homes that have at least one other glider so they have chances of bonding. Does anyone know of anyone in the Colorado area that would be willing to adopt either of them? Or does anyone know of a rescue? It breaks my heart to have to give them up but at this point it's what's best for them.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 07 2018
05:08:25 PM
Tabbie Glider Visit Tabbie's Photo Album 64 Posts
I’d be willing to. I live in Fort Collins. We have 8 gliders and 4 cages right now. Two of the gliders are new and still in the bonding process, rescues as well. The woman I got them from said the person before her had them in a hamster cage and horrible things... so they are having a hard time and the female is over grooming still as well.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 07 2018
05:10:43 PM
Tabbie Glider Visit Tabbie's Photo Album 64 Posts
Then two others we adopted from a friend who couldn’t care for them, then they had 4 babies together, so a big family lol. The two new ones and the family seem to be getting along. We haven’t let them out for playtime yet, but they always talk to each other and try to lick each other from between the cage bars lol
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 10 2018
10:26:21 PM
Tense503 Starting Member 0 Posts
I'd be willing to take one or the other, if you still have them.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 18 2018
12:17:11 AM
Charbear75 Starting Member Visit Charbear75's Photo Album 0 Posts
Do you still have them I can take them I have one right now
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 21 2018
04:55:18 PM
Charbear75 Starting Member Visit Charbear75's Photo Album 0 Posts
I can take them all
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 05 2020
07:26:44 AM
Amarieo77 Starting Member 0 Posts
Not trying give hijack this post but would anyone here still be interested in adopting two babies in Colorado?
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 09 2020
04:23:06 AM
Laciannm29 Starting Member 0 Posts
I'm interested in adopting 2 sugar gliders if they're still available
Default, miscellaneous
May 13 2020
04:38:44 PM
UTSJ Starting Member 0 Posts
I posted separately yesterday but then I saw this one and thought I'd try here as well. We have 2 happy healthy neutered 1.5 year old males that we no longer can give the attention that they deserve. We are looking to place them with someone who has gliders or experience. They come with a large Exotic Nutrition cage, travel cage, food and some toys. For the right placement we are willing to bring them to the Fort Collins/Denver area.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home