Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Need to rehome several sugar gliders in Birmingham, AL - urgent!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 16 2018
11:44:01 AM
Hey, I need to rehome 5 sugar gliders at present. They have all been handled some in the past and have a lot of potential if someone is willing to give them the time. We started off with 2 gliders that were supposed to be girls, but we found out too late that one was a boy and neither were spayed/neutered. The oldest are only about 2.5 years old. My mom was just diagnosed with cancer and its pretty bad, and we just don't have the time to be able to give these critters the proper love they need. At current I have 2 boys (father and son) in one cage, I have one son separate from the others, and 2 girls (mother and daughter) in another cage. I'm asking for a hundred dollar rehoming fee, with a 2nd at half price ($50). I can sell two of the cages which are of decent size for around $50 a piece, they will come with their pouches/sleep bags and water bottle (for the cage). I could really use the money right now, but am willing to negotiate about the price. Serious inquiries only please.
I am located in Trussville, Alabama (that is close to Birmingham). You can text or call me at 205-222-4598.

Edited by - aconner2 on Jan 16 2018 12:41:31 PM

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home