Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Best cages?
Best cages?
Question
Jan 28 2018
07:09:37 AM
I am shopping for a new cage and I wanted some opinions on what you guys think are the best. Not really a budget so fire away. I really like the cage from Awesome Suggie Mom on you tube, but can't find in US. If anyone knows where I can get one like that, it would be awesome! Thank you!

Edited by - Riconlilomommy on Jan 28 2018 07:10:54 AM
Question
Jan 28 2018
03:11:12 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
My favorite cage, I have 5 of them combined into two large cages is (both are same cages) midwest critternation or petsmart all living things. I would buy the one on sale.
why?
large cage, both front doors FULL open giving you maximum access for getting gliders and cleaning. seems like quality construction (we have had them almost 3 years.). Only thing you have to do is rig up the plastic floor poo tray to under and outside the cage. with petsmart one it has a bar making this easy, just use the center part of cage and tiewraps. I hear the amazon one no longer has those bars, so you would have to be more inventive in getting the tray installed.

we have the brisbane also, nice cage, but doors are small, limiting access and making wheel install and removal for cleaning harder. tray for poo is built in and nice.
Question
Jan 28 2018
05:23:00 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
ASM from YouTube has awesome cage! Can't blame you for looking for one like it. I'm pretty certain there's got to be something like it here in U.S., may take lots of searching. Google flight cages, then watch for suggie safe specs.
Question
Jan 28 2018
07:06:32 PM
Riconlilomommy Joey Visit Riconlilomommy's Photo Album DE, USA 35 Posts
Thank guys! BYK_chainsaw you are always so helpful. Right now I have my eye on a double critter nation or the Congo cage from exotic nutrition, but the search continues. Like I said I'm not on a tight budget or anything but if I could find something similar for a lower price I'd be very happy. Let you know if I find a great deal!
Question
Jan 29 2018
04:19:00 PM
ptamom Glider Visit ptamom's Photo Album 145 Posts
I looked under ASG Mommy youtube and it showed where to buy the cage. Pretty cool cage..
Question
Jan 31 2018
12:14:45 PM
Riconlilomommy Joey Visit Riconlilomommy's Photo Album DE, USA 35 Posts
I didn't even bother to check the comment section on her videos, I just googled the name of the cage and found them all overseas. The one in the link is same cage basically just different name. Didn't realize just how massive it was, I'm afraid it might be too big since the cage has to stay in my room!

Edited by - Riconlilomommy on Jan 31 2018 12:15:28 PM
Question
Feb 02 2018
02:02:05 PM
ptamom Glider Visit ptamom's Photo Album 145 Posts
Such a nice cage; wished I would have investigated further before buying what I have.

I have the Pocket Pets cage ($399) and like it. The doors on the front are large enough to fit a wheel through.

Good luck cage hunting
Best cages?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Best cages?