Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
So many cages! HELP!!!
So many cages! HELP!!!
Question
Feb 03 2018
04:51:40 PM
I cant decide what cage to get! I like the look of the congo or hq tall and sturdy or two budget cages because they seem easy to put together for a double cage ( and give them more space )or a triple critter nation ( again for more space). I just want to make my babies as happy as I possibly can without using all the floor space in my room. What would they like best?

Congo cage
goo.gl/images/gP3bDF
Double Budget cage
goo.gl/images/8Y5H3t
Cant post pic of critter nation but it will be three high.
Question
Feb 03 2018
08:16:36 PM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
I can certainly understand how overwhelming it can be to choose a cage. I went through this last year and my head was spinning from all the choices. I ended up going with the Congo cage from Exotic Nutrition. It has large doors and is easy to access gliders as well as cleaning. It comes with shelves and ladders that are a big hit, as well as perches and food dishes. My favorite thing about it is the fact that it gives gliders a lot of room to move around inside (especially vertically) without taking up too much floor room.
Question
Feb 04 2018
03:40:16 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I would strongly recommend going with either HQ (which includes Congo/Brisbane/Madagascar cages from EN), or the Critter Nation/All Living Things cages. I'm familiar with HQ, but have heard only good things about the CN/ALT cages. Both types are very sturdy, the budget cage you linked doesn't look as sturdy, and it was hard to tell the door style and size.

I have personally had the ENs Madagascar, and currently their Brisbane. I have also had the HQ Lrge Sturdy from Suncoast Gliders. The HQ Lrge Sturdy is very much the same as Congo only it has six additional, sliding, feeding doors on front panel, and does not come with shelves, however the shelves are nice to have and can be purchased separately from EN and fit the HQ Lrge Sturdy cage as well. I used reuseable zip ties on the six front feeder doors as well as the side access doors as on all HQ cages.

Edited by - TJones09 on Feb 04 2018 03:41:43 PM
Question
Feb 06 2018
04:26:13 PM
kidqwik Joey Visit kidqwik's Photo Album 47 Posts
I have both the Brisbane(for two) and Congo(for four). I love the Congo cage because of the space inside and the the opening size for the doors.
So many cages! HELP!!!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
So many cages! HELP!!!