Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Does anyone have this cage?
Question
Feb 22 2018
09:08:11 PM
I found this cage that seems like a very nice deal, the cage also looks pretty nice but that is the pictures, they could be great in the photos but terrible in reality.

Here's the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Large-5-Level-Ferret-Chinchilla-Sugar-Glider-Rat-Small-Animal-Bird-Cage-248/232534418663?epid=1839617736&hash=item362421a4e7:g:~c4AAOSwojxZnb6C

Do any of you have this cage? I'm looking for a new bigger cage for my little babies. However, I want to make sure I get at the very least a decent cage. If you have this cage, is it safe? Is it a good cage? Basically, I could use any information on this cage or any other cage that you could recommend to me.

I'm not looking to spend a fortune as I can't we really don't have enough extra money for a very expensive one. I just want to keep my babies as happy as I can.
Question
Feb 22 2018
10:58:42 PM
Jesselou802 Joey 11 Posts
I have this cage! It’s perfectly safe so far. . . Just make sure to get cage hooks for the doors. My gliders jump around and climb in it all night . Also I would say that the cage came in good condition. Just a little hard to put together. Make sure you have some strong pliers or strong hands to get it together. Assembly as to where things go together is simple and it comes with a tray to put newspaper in which is convenient. Other cages this size are 200$ so you’re getting a good deal. Hope this helps ! #128513;
Question
Feb 23 2018
09:24:26 PM
watringmyplants Joey Visit watringmyplants's Photo Album watringmyplants's Journal 30 Posts
Thank you! That helps a lot, I just wanted to make sure the cage is good and safe before I get it, ya know?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders