Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
2 Females Need a New Home - NY
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 13 2018
04:43:29 PM
My two 5 year old female gliders need a new home because I am moving. They need to be in separate colonies because they got into a very bad fight one night and cannot be near each other. I can also provide my huge cage if necessary.

No rehoming fee... I just need them to go to someone who will care for them properly. They have been on the OHPW diet their entire lives and are very healthy.

It would be ideal if they can both go to one carer with multiple colonies... but willing to separate if two carers are exceptional.

Thanks.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 08 2018
05:37:09 PM
tgann Starting Member 2 Posts
I am from NY and looking for a new friend for our girl who is about 4. She just lost her female friend who was mellow and sweet. We buy all our food from Critter love and ours have been super healthy. We have a big cage with toys and pouches. Really only looking for one but not aggressive.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 12 2018
06:11:43 AM
SugarDaddyDerek Starting Member 0 Posts
I have 2 males I wanna breed been wanting to get females for awhile now please let me know
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 20 2018
01:32:55 AM
marissairis Starting Member 0 Posts
do they still need a home? I live inNew York and already have a Sugar Glider of my own and would be willing to help these girls find a home with my and my old one.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home