Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Hello!
Hello!
Off topic chat
Mar 26 2018
06:58:21 PM

Hello all! I have lurked in this forum for about a year now, and finally decided to say hello!
Off topic chat
Mar 28 2018
02:07:33 PM
Sonz Starting Member 2 Posts
Hello
Off topic chat
Jun 03 2018
10:11:00 AM
Sonz Starting Member 2 Posts
hi
Off topic chat
Aug 19 2018
03:16:26 AM
Willowsong04 Starting Member 2 Posts
Hello I'm new to the group as of this morning and am enjoying looking at all the posts. I been a suggie mom for about 2 months now and wonder how I ever lived without them. Sally and Jack really make my insomnia a joy. I have not had them out loose yet as I need to purchase a new tent. Discovered holes in my old one, darn mice. But we do converse through the cage with treats and touch. My plan is to build a larger cage so that I can just go right in with them but not til after addition is done. I have cats and so far so good but with thier natural hunting instincts, you should see how fast they can take down a mouse, I won't put temptation in thier reach. Any information you pros have would be greatly appreciated. I started them on eucalyptus the other day that I ordered from CA. They loved it. I'm also thinking of starting a mealworms farm so that I know what they eat is safe for them. I use the tpg diet. Sorry for my long windedness.
Off topic chat
Dec 08 2018
11:01:34 PM
Mhamilton85 Starting Member 9 Posts
Hi! Consider hanging a toy in the tent. Mine use me as a launching pad to get to the toy. It's made tent time even more fun! A mealworm farm is a great idea!
Hello!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Hello!