Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
The bml diet
The bml diet
Food, Diet
Apr 14 2018
08:40:40 AM
Why do people use reptile multivitamins and rep cal in the bml diet? I want to feed my Glider healthy.I have bought a few different prouducts from "exotic nutrition" and she won't eat the kibble or the vitamin mix that are made into icecubes. Gumivore fare mixed fruit and the gumivore fare acacia gum based food, she refuses to eat any of it. Will she eat the bml diet? She loves meal worms but I don't want to give it to her without a calcium supplement.
Food, Diet
Apr 14 2018
02:52:35 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Because that is the calcium and vitamins that works best with that diet. Bml has been around for years and is one of the most widely used diets out there, and one of few diets that the creator isn't making any profit from and it has been through testing.

Personally, I wouldn't feed mine anything from exotic nutrition the only thing I'd buy from them is cages.

You won't know if she'll eat it unless you make it for her. There is no guarantee a glider will eat the diet the human chooses, all you can do is try it for a couple weeks and see how she does.

How old is she?
Food, Diet
Apr 17 2018
05:19:26 PM
kidqwik Joey Visit kidqwik's Photo Album 47 Posts
Mine have been on Critter Love Plus and the salads as their staple and Happy Gliders pellets as a side food during the day. All have a vet clean bill of health after a year.
The bml diet

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
The bml diet