Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
CBD isolate and sugar glider for healing after neuro trauma injury
Health related
Apr 25 2018
04:13:20 PM
long story short. one of my friends gliders had gotten attacked (bite wounds to head). the injury left the glider (gizmo) with one eye. they had to remove the other. and he has been in ICU at Windcrest. he seems to flucuate but not able to regulate temp well or eat normally. we didnt get xrays (partly due to cost).

spceificlly could using CBD isolate from (infinite CBD) 500mg 1mg/drop. help maybe with his injuries to brain and swelling the mouth. if so what would be the dosing. i assume by weight. but not really sure how for sugar gliders or even if a good idea currently.
thank you.

- Zach

Edited by - zmyr88 on Apr 25 2018 04:15:25 PM
Health related
May 02 2018
02:00:05 AM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
I wish I had an answer for you but I'm going to leave that to others who are more knowledgeable about this. Your vet would probably be your best bet. However, I just wanted to check in and see how the little one is doing?
Health related
May 02 2018
02:01:41 AM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
I wish I had an answer for you but I'm going to leave that to others who are more knowledgeable about this. Your vet would probably be your best bet. However, I just wanted to check in and see how the little one is doing?
Health related
May 04 2018
07:31:30 PM
zmyr88 Joey Visit zmyr88's Photo Album zmyr88's Journal 14 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Tiakristin3

still alive and holding his own. i'm looking for a better one than windcrest in delaware. anyone know a good vet with skill especially for special needs gliders or neuro trauma?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders