Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Indiana Glider Rescue/New Home
Question
Apr 28 2018
04:40:42 PM
My girlfriend and I took in a pair of gliders from an old friend who got them for their kids and were not treating them well. They were in a very small cage most of the day and weren't getting any attention. We took them in because my girlfriend had always wanted them, but didn't exactly understand what we were getting into. We've upgraded their cage to a large birdcage with plastic mesh around them, but as we've had them we realized that we are not the right people for them either. We're looking for either a rescue in Central Indiana or a loving home for them.
Question
May 02 2018
06:58:02 PM
stavka Starting Member 3 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by stavka

My girlfriend and I took in a pair of gliders from an old friend who got them for their kids and were not treating them well. They were in a very small cage most of the day and weren't getting any attention. We took them in because my girlfriend had always wanted them, but didn't exactly understand what we were getting into. We've upgraded their cage to a large birdcage with plastic mesh around them, but as we've had them we realized that we are not the right people for them either. We're looking for either a rescue in Central Indiana or a loving home for them.

Still looking for help with this.
Question
May 03 2018
05:07:32 AM
mechnut450 Glider Visit mechnut450's Photo Album 121 Posts
Posting this in the "my pet needs a new home" section might be more helpful for you. ( sadly I am at the limit of the number of glider we cant have ( VIA my wife) and I am only int Delaware)
Question
May 03 2018
05:14:45 AM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
You can also try a couple Facebook groups like Sugar Glider Guardians.
Question
Sep 11 2018
03:59:36 PM
silverswan54 Starting Member 1 Posts
Hello...I live in Muncie,Indiana. If you still need a home for your sugar gliders, I will gladly give them a safe and loving home. You can contact me at BRENDA - 765-609-0172. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders