Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
HLP??!
HLP??!
Health related
May 05 2018
09:48:43 AM
I have a male female pair who just had little girl oop ten weeks ago. Momma now has two more in pouch. I took her out yesterday to play and every time she tried to land on me she would slip off. I couldn't feel her nails like i normally can either. She looks fine climbing in cage and isn't dragging her legs but I'm so worried. She also can grip bars with hind legs and extend her body out fully with just her legs to support her. After seeing this i toured my TPG diet in and was horrified to see more phosphorus than calcium in it. This is including their vitamins. Hopefully i did it right. What are some early signs of HLP? I'm so scared for her. She is almost five and came to me in bad shape. I have fed her TPG since i first got her and she started looking much better. Is it the back to back pregnancies harming her or could it be something else?
Health related
May 06 2018
05:40:58 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I can only tell you OHPW diet calls for 1/4 cup of wombaroo regular. and for pregnant females 1/2 cup added into the mix. So a double dose of the most important ingredient.

two pregnancies could be taking some energy out of her.
Health related
May 07 2018
03:48:37 AM
Riconlilomommy Joey Visit Riconlilomommy's Photo Album DE, USA 35 Posts
I'm considering a diet change. Was thinking either how or bml. I've also been giving them ground egg shells as an extra source of calcium.
Health related
May 08 2018
06:24:31 PM
kidqwik Joey Visit kidqwik's Photo Album 47 Posts
Critter Love Breeder formula.
HLP??!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
HLP??!