Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Tent Time
Tent Time
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Jun 06 2018
12:45:13 AM
I get both of my gliders out for tent time, every night, however tonight their Joey started to come oop, his/her little feet, tail, and butt would fall out. I was wondering, when the Joey is fully oop, can I still have tent time with my gliders?
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Jun 07 2018
08:36:32 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
Sorry no answers for you yet, wish I could help, but I don't have any experience with joeys, in pouch or out.
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Jun 08 2018
10:23:34 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
You don't need to change your normal routine with them. Joeys feet are like little pads of Velcro, they will cling to mom and dads backs with no problem even during tent time.

If the joey isn't attached to mom or dad in the cage bring the joey with for tent time it will give you time with the joey for socialization and provide a break for mom n dad. If the parents want the joey back simply let the joey latch onto one of them.
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Jun 13 2018
12:06:55 AM
watringmyplants Joey Visit watringmyplants's Photo Album watringmyplants's Journal 30 Posts
Thank you so much! I was worried I was going to spend less time with my lil fuzz butts. Also, tonight they were in my sweatshirt and next thing I know mama is up and running around (she hasn't in awhile because the joey made it hard) and daddy was in my sleeve cleaning their little one. They're taking excellent care so far, keeping my fingers crossed though.
Welcome to the world little Jitter Bug!
Tent Time

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Tent Time