Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
3 Multicolored gliders in need of new home Denver, CO
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 06 2018
07:58:56 PM
Looking to rehome my three female sugar gliders One is grey, one white (leucistic), and one is a piebald mosaic. They are all healthy and friendly (they don't bite) and bonded, so they need to stay together. I am looking for someone with experience with exotic animals, someone willing to put in the time and effort they require and who is familiar with the OHPW diet I feed them. They will come with a large Midwest Critter Nation Double Unit cage, food and treat supplies, toys, and bedding. Must be able to pick up sugar gliders and cage, or have acceptable pictures of the cage you intend to keep them in

I am in Denver, Co
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 07 2018
06:58:49 AM
Fishbebefish Starting Member Visit Fishbebefish's Photo Album 2 Posts
Hello! I am in Oklahoma and am very interested in your girls. I have a solo female that I am looking for mates! I am familiar with the diet you have them on as well. Please get back to me. My email is sargesmom0119@gmail.com
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 07 2018
09:57:10 AM
tardisbluee Starting Member 0 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Fishbebefish

Hello! I am in Oklahoma and am very interested in your girls. I have a solo female that I am looking for mates! I am familiar with the diet you have them on as well. Please get back to me. My email is sargesmom0119@gmail.com

Hi, I just responded to you via email! Let me know what you think and get back to me, thanks!
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 07 2018
09:58:14 AM

I just responded to you via email. Check it out and get back to me, thanks!
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 07 2018
10:30:15 AM
If you're reading this, than my gliders are still looking for a new forever home, please contact me if interested: 917 566 7157

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home