Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Air diffuser and essential oils?
Question
Jun 22 2018
11:55:18 PM
Hello, I've been posting a lot on here lately but I am only trying to have the best for my babies.

I am going to be moving my gliders into my bedroom as soon as their new cage comes in which will be June 26th at the latest. I have always loved air diffusers and essential oils, idk why i just find them peaceful I guess.

Anyways, I was wanting to get a new air diffuser for my bedroom, is it safe for the gliders?

Also, I will most likely be wanting to put essential oils in the diffuser, are they safe for gliders?

Obviously if it's not safe for them I will NOT do it, I only want the absolute best for my babies. I was just thinking the oils could keep the room smelling better.

If anyone has any tips or information on these things I would greatly appreciate it!
Question
Jun 23 2018
04:22:13 AM
Scoria Glider Visit Scoria's Photo Album Scoria's Journal 135 Posts
I put a jar of water with a few drops of essential oils in it on a candle warmer to scent my house and it doesn't seem to bother them. I have not heard of it being bad for them in the tiny amounts being used in diffusers. I would make sure the diffuser isn't too near them and they aren't where they can get directly in the mist.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders