Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Rehoming my gliders
Rehoming my gliders
Information
Jun 23 2018
11:03:04 AM
Hey there! I have two sugar gliders named Bonnie and Clyde. They are about 3-4 years old and the male is fixed. I have a 5ft cage for them and a travel cage. I do not have a truck or a way to deliver their cage. I would love to find a great home for them. I unfortunately have very little time for them due to work and will soon be starting a family. Please let me know if you have any interest. I am located in Northern Colorado.
Information
Jun 25 2018
03:57:50 AM
Scoria Glider Visit Scoria's Photo Album Scoria's Journal 135 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by MsX3na

Hey there! I have two sugar gliders named Bonnie and Clyde. They are about 3-4 years old and the male is fixed. I have a 5ft cage for them and a travel cage. I do not have a truck or a way to deliver their cage. I would love to find a great home for them. I unfortunately have very little time for them due to work and will soon be starting a family. Please let me know if you have any interest. I am located in Northern Colorado.

You should try posting in the "my pet needs a new home" section: http://www.sugarglider.com/glidergossip/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=40 . Your post is more likely to get noticed there.

Good luck finding a home for them!
Rehoming my gliders

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Rehoming my gliders