Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Free To Good Home, New Jersey
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 23 2018
05:15:25 PM
I've had a sugar glider for the past 10 years and I'm no longer able to care of him. Although an older Glider, he's still healthy and active. I would like to give him free to a good home, cage and accessories included. I am located in Edison, New Jersey.

Send me a message if you're interested. Would prefer someone who would be willing to pick him up.
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 27 2018
10:35:17 PM
2r7jds Starting Member 1 Posts
I sent you a PM:)
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 20 2018
01:29:43 AM
marissairis Starting Member 0 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Robk22

I've had a sugar glider for the past 10 years and I'm no longer able to care of him. Although an older Glider, he's still healthy and active. I would like to give him free to a good home, cage and accessories included. I am located in Edison, New Jersey.

Send me a message if you're interested. Would prefer someone who would be willing to pick him up.

Hello! I''m not quite sure how this website works but I live in new York and already have an 8 year old sugar glider. I would be willing to meet in the middle if possible to pick up your sugar glider if it still needs a new home! message me back if that won't work cause i can try to drive all the way there

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home