Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Looking for new fruits to feed my babies
Food, Diet
Jul 15 2018
01:31:23 PM
Can they have pepino melon or star fruit?? There aren't many exotic fruits at my local grocery stores. I did find jack fruit and they loved it, my boys did too. I tried dragon fruit, they didn't really care for it. They love mango and papaya also. Just looking for new fresh fruits to feed them.
Food, Diet
Jul 17 2018
09:19:46 AM
gogogo202 Starting Member Visit gogogo202's Photo Album gogogo202's Journal 3 Posts
Well they don't need exotic food to be be happy they can have blueberries strawberries apples and more
Food, Diet
Jul 21 2018
03:50:35 AM
Scoria Glider Visit Scoria's Photo Album Scoria's Journal 135 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by nisands

Can they have pepino melon or star fruit?? There aren't many exotic fruits at my local grocery stores. I did find jack fruit and they loved it, my boys did too. I tried dragon fruit, they didn't really care for it. They love mango and papaya also. Just looking for new fresh fruits to feed them.

Mine like fresh guava, and they love fresh blueberries. I bite off a bit of the blueberry to find the sweeter ones (mine don't like the sourer ones as much) and then hand them to them and they eat the insides out. I gave them perfectly ripe mango before and they were indifferent, but what can you expect from guys whose favorite treat is live, wriggling mealworms? They have an interesting palate. I gave them some fresh peach and nectarine recently and they liked that too.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders