GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Some (odd?) questions - New Glider Owner
Behavior
Jul 16 2018
09:33:21 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Suggs2BU

First of all, let me start this off by saying some of the information I'll provide here will probably be scoffed at and most likely cause a few eyebrow raises and a fist clenches.

So here we go... let's start off with some basic information first.

Yesterday, my fiance and I got 2 lady Sugar Gliders. Peggy(Piggy) and Peach.
A few things I noticed were:

1. They slept an awful lot..? I was awake from the morning we got them till 5 AM the next day and in total they were very active for the first hour, and slightly active around 3 AM for about 20 minutes. The rest of the time they slept.

• 2. They didn't seem to drink a lot of water... Peggy went straight for the water bottle and gulped down a large quantity when they first got to the cage. After that nothing really. Peach has had almost no water in the past 24 hours (maybe not even half a teaspoon's worth)

• 3. We tried feeding them some fruit around 9 PM, but they didn't seem interested in the slightest with bananas or blueberries with a bit of honey. Peggy did however eat about 10 meal worms, Peach had around 5 or 6

• 4. Peggy sneezes multiple times in a row carrying on for around 5 seconds or more, it's happened about 3 times that I know of in the last 24 hours, and sometimes does a sneeze or two while she sleeps?

• 5. When they were awake Peach (who didn't really eat or drink much) was pretty social, moving between our hands, jumping back and forth, climbing all over us, but only for about 5 minutes, then she would just sit there and have no interest. Peggy on the other hand is very crabby, she barked every time I picked her up for the first time if I didn't handle her for a few minutes and every time I get near her in the bed (which I think is very normal for some gliders) and has gotten a lot better she hardly barks at me now unless she just woke up. Peggy however does not climb on us, she doesn't really move much, and hasn't jumped once (except when we met for the first time, she jumped from my shoulder and fell on the ground)

Now some additional... hair raising information:
- We moved to China a few months ago and got Peggy and Peach from an animal market.
- They were kept 4/5/6 in displays about 2x2 feet with no toys and no beds.
- They're pretty small (and I'm starting to think might have been a bit too young)
Behavior
Jul 16 2018
11:33:51 PM
ptamom Glider Visit ptamom's Photo Album 145 Posts
I can answer a few questions but hopefully the experts can help more.

Yes, gliders sleep a lot. My gliders wake up about 8pm, nibble, play a little, then back to pouch. This continues throughout the night/morning. They usually go to morning bed at 6:45am. The cycle continues.

I am not sure about the water but I can tell you that mine doesn’t drink a lot. The important thing is to always have it available.

Gliders need a certain ratio calcium/phosphorus to be healthy. On this board, do a search for proper diets. I use Critter Love complete and nuggets. In addition, I use one of the salads that Peggy recommends. Gliders love meal worms and will pig out on them if you allow it. Don’t. It is very fattening and I use mine as a treat or when I am doing their nails.

Not sure about the sneezing;

You are quite lucky that Peach sits on you. My gliders use me as a tree and then moves on. And I have had mine 1 yr. They each have their own personality and Pieggy might just be timid. Crabbing is normal. Serena, crabs when someone touches her bag as she is saying..leave me alone, I am sleeping.

Reading what you wrote about their prior living conditions upsets me. Humans can be very cruel.

Warning...get Peach neutered as they breed like rabbits and based upon what you said about their prior living conditions, could be siblings.

IKeep is posted on things.

Behavior
Jul 16 2018
11:35:35 PM
ptamom Glider Visit ptamom's Photo Album 145 Posts
I can answer a few questions but hopefully the experts can help more.

Yes, gliders sleep a lot. My gliders wake up about 8pm, nibble, play a little, then back to pouch. This continues throughout the night/morning. They usually go to morning bed at 6:45am. The cycle continues.

I am not sure about the water but I can tell you that mine doesn’t drink a lot. The important thing is to always have it available.

Gliders need a certain ratio calcium/phosphorus to be healthy. On this board, do a search for proper diets. I use Critter Love complete and nuggets. In addition, I use one of the salads that Peggy recommends. Gliders love meal worms and will pig out on them if you allow it. Don’t. It is very fattening and I use mine as a treat or when I am doing their nails.

Not sure about the sneezing;

You are quite lucky that Peach sits on you. My gliders use me as a tree and then moves on. And I have had mine 1 yr. They each have their own personality and Peggy might just be timid. Crabbing is normal. Serena, crabs when someone touches her bag as she is saying..leave me alone, I am sleeping.

Reading what you wrote about their prior living conditions upsets me. Humans can be very cruel.

Warning...get Peach neutered as they breed like rabbits and based upon what you said about their prior living conditions, could be siblings.

IKeep is posted on things.

Behavior
Jul 17 2018
01:28:41 AM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
Thanks for the response ptamom

Thanks for putting my mind at ease regarding the amount of sleeping, I was under the impression they would more likely be awake constantly during night. Is it generally okay to wake them up during the night or better to just let them sleep when they feel like it. I just don't want them to be inactive, they haven't really played with any of the toys in the cage yet (I'm guessing change of environment plays a big factor)

Peach and Peggy are both female, so no risk of inbreeding there :)

After reading a bit through the dietary threads I've now made two ice cube trays of foodies to try out tonight. I used what I had easily accessible for now. Any way to naturally (for my lack of a better word) get a higher calcium intake without supplements or powders? Seeing as I'm in China, after some searching I can't really find anything affordable I would trust to give them.

The sneezing is definitely less, and a few articles on the internet has slightly convinced me that sometimes sneezing can be part of the grooming process?

I'll post more throughout the day if anything new comes about.
Behavior
Jul 17 2018
05:31:12 AM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
Good morning,
The sneezing sound is how they groom. They sort of spit into their hands, then clean themselves.
Good luck with your fuzz butts!
Behavior
Jul 17 2018
06:26:00 AM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Kferg

Good morning,
The sneezing sound is how they groom. They sort of spit into their hands, then clean themselves.
Good luck with your fuzz butts!

Right! I remember reading something like that now! Thank you!
Behavior
Jul 17 2018
07:45:20 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Fist, let me just say...... The standards the glider community in the US has is vastly different than other countries, for everyyyyyything. From diet, vet care, neutering, toys, cages, pouches... alll of it! and our standards are very very high.

Which cause us to react with anger or sadness when we see or here about conditions in other countries, or see obese gliders, tiny cages, what they are being fed.. it is shocking to people in the states.

Honestly, we are very judgmental about it. glider owners in other countries don't always have access to the materials we do in the states to create the environment we feel is so important.

There are also things we don't consider like when we see tiny cages... yep it's tiny but the gliders are hardly ever actually in them, we have huge cages and our gliders are in them more often... People just don't know, and don't think, they just react and judge.

Different country, different available materials, different husbandry,different vet care, different standards.....

Gliders are nocturnal, they sleep a lot and not just during the day. You'r gliders are still getting acclimated with their new environment and may stay out of sight more than normal while they adjust. Are the lights on at night? tv? if lights or tv are on, that is sometimes enough to keep gliders in their pouch until the lights go off or are dimmed. But it isn't uncommon for them to wake up eat, groom, play a minute and go back to bed for a nap before repeating the whole thing.

Their food should be put in the cage about a half hour before they wake up and left in there until morning. Gliders eat small amounts of food at a time, but eat more often through the night, They don't just eat once a day like a dog can.

My gliders didn't used to drink much water until I changed water bottles to the silo type, now they drink quite a bit of water ... try an open water source like a silo.

Some breeders will sell joeys to young especially vendors like that... which is why they might not be eating the foods your offering babies don't eat a lot of fruit n veg when they are young they grow into them. Most gliders, young or old don't care for bananas...

A good balanced diet is what they need but in that country i don't know what ingredients are available to you, I do know Critter love ships world wide but it might be an expensive option. You might be able to find ingredients for Bml, or order them from amazon http://www.bmldiet.com/index.html

Behavior
Jul 17 2018
08:31:53 AM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Leela

Fist, let me just say...... The standards the glider community in the US has is vastly different than other countries, for everyyyyyything. From diet, vet care, neutering, toys, cages, pouches... alll of it! and our standards are very very high.

Which cause us to react with anger or sadness when we see or here about conditions in other countries, or see obese gliders, tiny cages, what they are being fed.. it is shocking to people in the states.

Honestly, we are very judgmental about it. glider owners in other countries don't always have access to the materials we do in the states to create the environment we feel is so important.

There are also things we don't consider like when we see tiny cages... yep it's tiny but the gliders are hardly ever actually in them, we have huge cages and our gliders are in them more often... People just don't know, and don't think, they just react and judge.

Different country, different available materials, different husbandry,different vet care, different standards.....

Gliders are nocturnal, they sleep a lot and not just during the day. You'r gliders are still getting acclimated with their new environment and may stay out of sight more than normal while they adjust. Are the lights on at night? tv? if lights or tv are on, that is sometimes enough to keep gliders in their pouch until the lights go off or are dimmed. But it isn't uncommon for them to wake up eat, groom, play a minute and go back to bed for a nap before repeating the whole thing.

Their food should be put in the cage about a half hour before they wake up and left in there until morning. Gliders eat small amounts of food at a time, but eat more often through the night, They don't just eat once a day like a dog can.

My gliders didn't used to drink much water until I changed water bottles to the silo type, now they drink quite a bit of water ... try an open water source like a silo.

Some breeders will sell joeys to young especially vendors like that... which is why they might not be eating the foods your offering babies don't eat a lot of fruit n veg when they are young they grow into them. Most gliders, young or old don't care for bananas...

A good balanced diet is what they need but in that country i don't know what ingredients are available to you, I do know Critter love ships world wide but it might be an expensive option. You might be able to find ingredients for Bml, or order them from amazon http://www.bmldiet.com/index.html

Hi Leela, I was hoping you would respond to be honest, I've read quite a lot threads in here where you've given some really good insight.

Yeah, we're not from China so it was indeed a shock for us as well and my fiance and I are both really big animal lovers.

I actually have a small silo water source, I'll pop that in there now.

The TV is usually on until pretty late at night... we have them in the living room because we have a decent blue ceiling light / chandelier which makes enough light for us to see, but it's not bright.
Should we perhaps look into a cage cover? I just feel like that would block them out of the outside world too much...

Thanks for the response

Edited by - Suggs2BU on Jul 17 2018 08:33:51 AM
Behavior
Jul 17 2018
09:40:52 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Cage covers are great, and I use them but mostly to keep my walls clean lol mine cover the top sides and back of the cage, the front is always open,I just use fleece blankets to cover them.

It won't block out to much, but might make the cage darker for them with the light and tv on. They will eventually get used to the rhythm of your house routine, noise etc..

Some gliders are funny about lights and tv's I had one glider that wouldn't come out of the pouch until the tv was off it didn't matter how late or early it was. He was very sensitive to everything in the environment and didn't do well with even minor changes in his cage as far as set up and toys.

The other gliders in the same cage were not affected by the tv or lights and all come out promptly at 9pm to eat regardless of the tv lights or what ever we are doing. But Simon always waited to come out until we went upstairs and the living room settled down.

If your gliders are fairly young, like new joeys who may have been sold before they were ready .... then you also have the added issue that everything they ever knew has changed including not being with their parents. So all they have to comfort themselves are each other. They will adjust, and fall into your routine but be patient with them.

They also may not be used to seeking out food on their own yet. Even up until 12 weeks out of pouch babies are hitching rides on their parents back to go down and eat with them. Or they follow the parents to the food. Without the parents there guiding and teaching them they have to figure it out on their own which can be scary for them.

Same goes with getting back to the sleep pouch in the morning sometimes. If they linger to long they might freeze up somewhere in the cage and need help back to the pouch until they gain more confidence and go back on their own.

As for food for the time being they can have...

Proteins

yogurt no artif sweeteners, eggs scrambled or boiled, they can even have quail eggs and I'm sure you can find those over there it's a common ingredient in Asian cooking quail eggs can be given raw but normal chicken eggs can not. Boiled or baked chicken or turkey

No seasonings, butter, oil when preparing glider foods.

Fruit

You have an awesomeeeeeeee array of fruit over there for gliders!! Many here wish they had access to your produce

rambutan, star fruit, mango, papaya, custard apple, pears, plums, lychee, jack fruit, bread fruit, sour sop, star apple, persimmon, grapes, melons,

Veg
bok choy, cabbage, green beans, yellow beans, corn, peas, carrots, squash

Go to a street market and browse that is not only a great way to find food for your gliders it's an awesome way to get a feel for your local community and their culture. I WISH I could do that!! lol we do go to many different ethnic grocery stores here just to see what we can find lol

As for the natural calcium not really. Do they have actual pet stores over there? I'm not sure how much shipping would be from amazon

Edited by - Leela on Jul 17 2018 09:52:10 AM
Behavior
Jul 17 2018
12:54:55 PM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
quote:
As for the natural calcium not really. Do they have actual pet stores over there? I'm not sure how much shipping would be from amazon

Leela, I've found the Calcium Supplement they use in the BML diet, available in China.

I have access to both the blue label (rep-cal herptivite) as well as the pink label (rep-cal Calcium with vit D3) at a reasonable price.

I can't however follow the BML diet to the extent they recommend. Do you have any advice on how I could incorporate these two rep-cal supplements into a regular every day feed?

I might make a few (or a lot) of mistakes but how much of each and how often would I need to use this supplement?

Would I be able to do something like this?

Right now I'm setting out boiled egg in one bowl and in the other I've made 2 ice cube trays with a mixture of (blended, but still slightly chunky):
Blueberry
Banana (not a lot)
little bit of honey
peach
green bean

I'm really worried about the calcium.. I really don't want them to have weak bone structures.
Behavior
Jul 17 2018
12:54:56 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Suggs2BU

Hello everyone, I'm Suggs2BU

First of all, let me start this off by saying some of the information I'll provide here will probably be scoffed at and most likely cause a few eyebrow raises and a fist clenches.

So here we go... let's start off with some basic information first.

Yesterday, my fiance and I got 2 lady Sugar Gliders. Peggy(Piggy) and Peach.
A few things I noticed were:

1. They slept an awful lot..? I was awake from the morning we got them till 5 AM the next day and in total they were very active for the first hour, and slightly active around 3 AM for about 20 minutes. The rest of the time they slept.

• In the pouch does not mean sleeping. mine are grooming or just hanging out a lot of the time, specially at night I can hear them grooming and moving around.
  • 2. They didn't seem to drink a lot of water... Peggy went straight for the water bottle and gulped down a large quantity when they first got to the cage. After that nothing really. Peach has had almost no water in the past 24 hours (maybe not even half a teaspoon's worth)

• gliders get most of their water from their food, but always have clean water available for when they do need it.

• 3. We tried feeding them some fruit around 9 PM, but they didn't seem interested in the slightest with bananas or blueberries with a bit of honey. Peggy did however eat about 10 meal worms, Peach had around 5 or 6

• mealworms are fatty and are a glider favorite, try to keep them at a minimum.
    at first our gliders don't eat fruits and veggies, but over time (2 months or more) they started to eat them, but they still mostly eat the OHPW and veggies and a few happy glider cereal.

• 4. Peggy sneezes multiple times in a row carrying on for around 5 seconds or more, it's happened about 3 times that I know of in the last 24 hours, and sometimes does a sneeze or two while she sleeps?

• it could be she is spitting into her hands to groom some of those sneezings

• 5. When they were awake Peach (who didn't really eat or drink much) was pretty social, moving between our hands, jumping back and forth, climbing all over us, but only for about 5 minutes, then she would just sit there and have no interest. Peggy on the other hand is very crabby, she barked every time I picked her up for the first time if I didn't handle her for a few minutes and every time I get near her in the bed (which I think is very normal for some gliders) and has gotten a lot better she hardly barks at me now unless she just woke up. Peggy however does not climb on us, she doesn't really move much, and hasn't jumped once (except when we met for the first time, she jumped from my shoulder and fell on the ground)

the no jumping is no big deal. very crabby is very normal for a new glider sometime even for a not new glider, as one glider likes to be the crabber and lookout for the colony.

Now some additional... hair raising information:
- We moved to China a few months ago and got Peggy and Peach from an animal market.
- They were kept 4/5/6 in displays about 2x2 feet with no toys and no beds.
- They're pretty small (and I'm starting to think might have been a bit too young)
hopefully they have a good home now, with healthy food diet and someone to say hi to at night, and some room to run around in or a big big cage. And a good safe glider wheel to run on, this they will love

Edited by - BYK_Chainsaw on Jul 17 2018 01:00:32 PM
Behavior
Jul 17 2018
09:59:47 PM
sorry I just got home..

Can you tell me the ingredients that you can not find there? There isn't a lot of ingredients in it that can be substituted for something else. The one thing you CAN substitute is the yogurt juice by mixing your own with yogurt and juice.

For the powders that ARE available no we don't use them on their own. It is mixed in the entire batch so it is distributed evenly throughout the whole thing.

I wouldn't know a measured amount to SAFELY use in a mixture like you made. Bml was created with the assistance of nutritionists and lab testing to come up with a nutritionally balanced recipe so the calcium and other vit and minerals are not to high or to low. To much calcium can be just as unsafe as not enough calcium.

if you can find those supplements there I wonder if you can find the wombaroo powder for the hpw diet?

Byk has more experience with that diet than I do. I actually am switching two of my cages over to it this week but haven't made the liquid part yet and still learning the diet myself.

That diet requires the wombaroo powder, eggs, honey and bee pollen but I'm not sure if any other ingredients in the staple part, then you also make one of 5 different salads to feed with it. I just made my first salad today and holy crap it is a lot of prep work

The calcium is in the wombaroo powder I THINK so you wouldn't need the repcal products for that diet. The repcal products are only specific to the bml diet and aren't used in the other "approved" diets here in the states.

I know your concerned and want to provide all that they need, but we need to figure out if you can reasonably make one of the diets we use, otherwise I would suggest talking to one of the diet creators to help come up with something adequate or comparable.

I know in the UK they use a completely different diet that we do. And there is one diet here that uses ensure meal replacement drink but that is a different discussion entirely and not a diet I recommend in most cases. There is a member here in France, I'm not sure what he uses for a diet but he's pretty smart about a lot of husbandry not traditional to the US maybe he can chime in here too...

Behavior
Jul 17 2018
11:29:18 PM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
Wombaroo isn't available here unfortunately.

BML diet:

1/2 cup Honey
- On the honey subject: they don't really specify if the product is "honeycomb, raw or unfiltered honey" I myself don't use honey and don't really know what the difference or effect of this would be? We do have store bought honey, but even with translating the labels there's no indication.

2 Oz. Gerber or Parent's Choice
Mixed Fruit Juice

- I can probably use any 100% fruit juice mix? Above mentioned brands are not available.

2 Oz. Dannon Plain Yogurt
- I doubt I can find Dannon, but any regular plain yogurt should be fine?

1/4 cup Wheat Germ
- Is there any specific kind of wheat germ I should use? I can get my hands on Bob's Red Mill wheat germ, but it's almost 10 USD for 400g (once again, I've never used wheat germ, so would any wheat germ be okay? I can find a lot of Chinese wheat germ)

1 teaspoon Rep-Cal Herptivite MultiVitamin supplement
Blue label on a white plastic container
DO NOT SUBSTITUTE

2 teaspoons Rep-Cal Calcium Supplement
#8203;non-phosphorus with Vit. D3

Pink label on a white plastic container
- I have access to these (slightly pricey here in China but that's fine, it's still not over the top)

2 x 2½ oz jars of Stage 1 or 2 Beechnut,
Gerber or Heinz Chicken baby food

- For the baby food, there's no Beechnut or Gerber available, but I can get Heinz... it's just not chicken... There's Beef & Carrot/ Beef & tomato & corn Corn / Apple Puree / Pumpkin & red jujube/ mixed vegetable/ sweet pea/ apple carrot/ sweet pumpkin/ carrot & cod / salmon tomato
but no chicken... and it doesn't look the same

1 Egg hard-boiled. Do not use the shell.
- well yeah...

1/4 cup of Apple Juice, just the regular apple juice that you and I would drink.
- pretty sure I can get this easily (don't drink apple juice myself, some sort of allergy.. apples are fine though, which is weird)

1/2 cup dry baby cereal
Heinz or Gerber (Rice or Oatmeal)

- I found this?

Fruits and veggies:

Vegetables: corn, peas, carrots, green beans.
- Yes to all

Fruits: apples, grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, frozen pitted cherries, blueberries.
- probably yes to al

Feed insects in the morning as a snack.
- Already done that today :)

Edited by - Suggs2BU on Jul 17 2018 11:31:46 PM
Behavior
Jul 17 2018
11:50:18 PM
Ok

Honey

for bml we use store bought which is usually filtered here unless it specifically says Raw on it. Usually, here anyways the cheapest honey is the filtered honey and what is used for bml.

Do not use raw honey with bml it isn't nutritionally the same as filtered honey

there are more vitmains and minerals in the raw honey and it throws the balance off for this diet, however it is used in other diets. honey with honeycomb we do not use at all for gliders there is something about the honeycomb but I don't remember what it is off hand. I think it might be something about not being able to digest it but I would have to look it up to verify thats the reason.

Juice
yes any juice 100% fruit.

Yogurt
any full fat yogurt with no artificial sweeteners is fine

Wheat germ
any toasted wheat germ, and be sure to refrigerate it after you open it, it will turn rancid if not kept cold. They do sell untoasted wheat germ and again its nutritional value is different than toasted you can buy untoasted wheat germ and toast it yourself on a low temp oven but it takes a couple hours.

Chicken baby food
that is gonna be the tricky one, and one Bourbon might need to answer. Bourbon is the creator of bml. Typically we don't feed gliders any beef because its high fat content im not sure if it's close enough to the chicken food to feel comfortable enough to ok that substitution myself with out asking her. I will try to find out about that tomorrow.

apple juice
yes any apple juice you or I would drink you can also use the applejuice to make the yogurt juice substitution if you don't want to get 2 different juices. You can portion out the remaining juice and freeze it until your ready to make another batch too.

Baby cereal
either rice or oatmeal is ok, mine proffered rice but I made it with both and alternated sometimes. If you find one with fruit bits in it that is ok too

One batch should last 2 gliders around a month, I always made at least 2 batches at a time just to get it out of the way. The repcal powders should last 2 gliders like a year at least so that isn't something you have restock a lot like some of the other ingredients.

The baby food in the jar is what I always seemed to need to restock the most so that might be worth ordering in bulk like a case, for you since you already know its hard to find. If you could get away with only having to order that online you could reasonably make this diet consistently

Edited by - Leela on Jul 18 2018 12:11:33 AM
Behavior
Jul 18 2018
05:22:06 AM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
OMG I found it, I actually found the Gerber Chicken for just over $2 a piece

I should be able to replicate the BML diet effectively now (after I buy a blender...)
Behavior
Jul 18 2018
09:42:41 AM
wohooooooooooooo yay you!!!! That is awesome :) you def need a blender and bml will smell, if it smells awful when your making it you know your doing it right Once it's frozen it won't smell anymore but while your making it it does
Behavior
Jul 18 2018
11:13:21 AM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
Funniest thing, I haven't noticed until now... they don't have any mixed fruit juices here... I even checked Walmart near our conference center.

When it comes to 100% it's a choice of apple, orange or... peach? I think it was.. I'll have to keep looking
Behavior
Jul 18 2018
11:35:34 AM
Walmart is in china?

You can just use the straight apple juice for the mixed fruit juice if you can't find any. Just get a 100% apple juice and use it in place of the mixed fruit juice as well as the portion of apple juice the recipe calls for.

Or get a apple and a peach and mix them to make your own mixed fruit juice for that part of the recipe

I wouldn't use orange juice tho, the added calcium would be way to much and more importantly, to much vit c makes the gliders utilize iron differently and it's very hard on the internal organs.

So when when choosing fruit juices for bml stick with apples or berry juices not orange, grapefruit or citrus like juices.

Edited by - Leela on Jul 18 2018 11:41:25 AM
Behavior
Jul 18 2018
11:52:41 PM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
quote:

Walmart is in china?

I was as surprised as you when I first saw it, it's not the same though...

I'll probably mix my own then, without the citrus, or just use apple as you suggested. :)
Behavior
Jul 19 2018
10:42:42 PM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
Rep-Cal and baby food arrived at my door earlier today

Waiting on a few more items that needs buying online, then I'll pick up the rest of the store bought items later today as well.

I'll post how it goes as soon as I can feed the first BML servings
Behavior
Jul 20 2018
08:44:26 AM
good deal If they don't eat it right away don't worry to much. Sometimes it takes a lil while for them to eat a new diet well.
Behavior
Jul 30 2018
04:16:31 AM
Suggs2BU Joey 14 Posts
It's all going good :)

Peggy doesn't crab nearly as much when I pick her up.
She seems very relaxed with me, grooms me very lightly for a few seconds sometimes.
She's not very active, mostly just sits on me, but I don't mind, it's nice.
She likes to eat the BML mix off my finger after I dip it.

The diet is going good, they're both eating well. Fruits and Veggies are being introduced very slowly. They don't seem to keen on them yet.

Also I think this is really cute:
Peggy Knead

Edited by - Suggs2BU on Jul 30 2018 04:18:29 AM

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders