Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Hey everyone, need some support
Health related
Jul 19 2018
03:39:19 PM
Rescued a mated pair about 2/yo unexpectedly the female passed on early this morning... Vet said she was sick for a while and didn't show it... Anyways I live in Williston ND... There are not a ton of ppl her who have gliders and I'm freaking out. I know I need to find another cage mate for my male... He keeps searching for esmé and hasn't slept yet today... Breaks my heart... Anyways I've contacted every rescue, private breeder, or pet store in my state and Mt and mn and I've gotten ZERO RESPONSES it's incredibly frustrating and I don't know what to do from here.... Please advise....SOS....
Health related
Jul 19 2018
04:11:16 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
Sorry for your loss

is your boy neutered? clean bill of health ?

Health related
Jul 19 2018
05:17:54 PM
EzzieMikko Starting Member 2 Posts
When ezzie passed this morning I took her body and mikko to the vet he gota clean bill of health for his eyes ears heart lungs and bowels. They were rescues living in a bird cage in a closet eating or packaged glider kibble with no fresh fruits or veg. Was told he was intact but have no idea... He has no bald spot though so idk
Health related
Jul 20 2018
06:26:50 PM
Ballistic_Glider Joey 26 Posts
I'm so sorry! That's devastating! I suggest ThePetGlider.com or if you go to Sugar Gliders under Glider Gossip, (on this website) there will be three messages separated from the others on the top. The first one says, "Scams Abound." The second says something about medical advice for males and the third one says "Where Can I Buy a Sugar Glider?" If you read it, you will find places that can help with the searching.

I hope this helps

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders